- Numerous critics and consumers loved the roominess of the Prio’s toe box.
- This Xero Shoes was adored by droves of wearers for its shocking lightness.
- Dozens of owners hailed the Prio as an amazingly comfortable shoe.
- Several users were impressed with the way they were able to feel very much connected to the ground in this footgear.
- The shoe having a zero drop was greatly appreciated by professional bloggers.
- Some testers called the footwear’s heel support excellently reassuring.
- This running shoe didn’t disappoint experts in terms of flexibility.
- A few reviewers were overwhelmed with the stickiness of the gear’s outsole.